About The Armoury of St. James's
The Armoury has been established in St. James's, London, for over 30 years, dealing in unusual ceremonial and royal presentation items dating from 1800 to 1950, including the insignia of many orders of chivalry from around the world. The Armoury also specializes in diamond regimental brooches, naval and military silver, military bronzes, dragoon guards and yeomanry helmets, military antiques and works of art dating from the Napoleonic Wars to 1914. We also offer a selection of genuine regimental side drums, as well as the best and earliest military porcelain figures produced at the Saxon porcelain factories at the start of the 20th century. Other areas of specialization include Churchill, Nelson and Wellington and their contemporaries.
The Armoury also offers a selection of British made traditional toy soldiers as well as several ranges from King & Country and W. Britain, representing the Third Crusade, the English Civil War, Napoleonic Wars, 19th Century Colonial Campaigns and the two World Wars.