A George V Royal Warrant Holder’s Coat of Arms, 1930
A George V Royal Warrant Holder’s Coat of Arms, 1930
A George V Royal Warrant Holder’s Coat of Arms, 1930
A George V Royal Warrant Holder’s Coat of Arms, 1930
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, A George V Royal Warrant Holder’s Coat of Arms, 1930
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, A George V Royal Warrant Holder’s Coat of Arms, 1930
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, A George V Royal Warrant Holder’s Coat of Arms, 1930
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, A George V Royal Warrant Holder’s Coat of Arms, 1930

A George V Royal Warrant Holder’s Coat of Arms, 1930

Regular price
£1,050
Sale price
£1,050
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included.

Measurements: 33cm (13in) x 31cm (12.25in) x 0.5cm (0.2in)

Polychromed reverse painted glass Royal Warrant Holder’s sign reputedly for the royal coach builder Hooper of Westminster, suppliers of the 1935 chauffeur driven six-wheeled Hooper Crossley open tourer used to convey King George V on shoots. Hooper & Co. received its first Royal Warrant from William IV in 1830 and supplied the body for first royal car in 1900.  Hooper car body customers included the Kings of Spain, Norway, Portugal and Siam, the Shah of Persia, the Negus of Abyssinia and the Ameer of Bhalwalphur. The company its St James’s Street showroom in 1959, by which time it was best known for a series of outrageous Daimlers supplied to Lady Docker, wife of the chairman of the Birmingham Small Arms Company.

Measurements: 33cm (13in) x 31cm (12.25in) x 0.5cm (0.2in)

Polychromed reverse painted glass Royal Warrant Holder’s sign reputedly for the royal coach builder Hooper of Westminster, suppliers of the 1935 chauffeur driven six-wheeled Hooper Crossley open tourer used to convey King George V on shoots. Hooper & Co. received its first Royal Warrant from William IV in 1830 and supplied the body for first royal car in 1900.  Hooper car body customers included the Kings of Spain, Norway, Portugal and Siam, the Shah of Persia, the Negus of Abyssinia and the Ameer of Bhalwalphur. The company its St James’s Street showroom in 1959, by which time it was best known for a series of outrageous Daimlers supplied to Lady Docker, wife of the chairman of the Birmingham Small Arms Company.